Wikipedia Review ProBoards is down

The purpose of the forum, the rules, who the moderators are, and other information.
DannMeyer

Re: Wikipedia Review ProBoards is down

Post by DannMeyer » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Flip Flopped wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 am
I believe Graaf's English is indicating that some kind of medical concern prompted a doctor to ask him to undergo routine psychometric testing which often includes intelligence testing.
A persons English indicates medical concerns prompting the doctor asking him to undergo psychometric and intelligence testing ! Must be a clever doktor. Did patient get OK or not ??

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Yes, thank god I am 100% OK at the moment. And I think this is not the place to discus medical matters about me, or Flip his conclusions. Let's leave the subject.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!

Flip Flopped

Post by Flip Flopped » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

DannMeyer wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:28 pm
Flip Flopped wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 am
I believe Graaf's English is indicating that some kind of medical concern prompted a doctor to ask him to undergo routine psychometric testing which often includes intelligence testing.
A persons English indicates medical concerns prompting the doctor asking him to undergo psychometric and intelligence testing ! Must be a clever doktor. Did patient get OK or not ??
You may not be expert at reading English sentences. That sentence indicates that based on interpreting what Graaf's level of English writing seems to be saying: Graaf's doctor recommended routine psychometric testing. You may be unaware of the many symptoms that could prompt a doctor to ask for those tests. Try watching the television show "House."

DannMeyer

Post by DannMeyer » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Flip Flopped wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm
You may not be expert at reading English sentences. That sentence indicates that based on interpreting what Graaf's level of English writing seems to be saying: Graaf's doctor recommended routine psychometric testing. You may be unaware of the many symptoms that could prompt a doctor to ask for those tests. Try watching the television show "House."
Who is Graaf ?

DannMeyer

Post by DannMeyer » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:53 pm

DannMeyer wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:07 pm
Flip Flopped wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm
Who is Graaf ?
Sorry, my bad. I didnt twig that Graaf <==> Earl.

Anyhows, its unclear why Wikipedia Review ProBoards is down and what "extreme circumstances" were keeping it down.
"Any reports submitted to the abuse department have been handled with the utmost professionalism. Forums are only deleted under extreme circumstances where deletion is deemed justifiable as it's not in our best interest to lose part of our user base."