INeverCry

Specific discussion about Wikimedia editors and editing of Wikimedia project pages.
EarlStatler

INeverCry

Post by EarlStatler » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:06 am

He, The Devil's Advocate, why do you think lNeverCry was hanging around on WR-2? I am interested because I see users names Trijnstel (see talkpage Trijntje) and Lotje around IneverCry. Trijnstel is a manipulator of te first category and a troll steward, and a close friend of Moira, she is also connected to WM-NL, because she was there when Wikipedia got the Erasmus Price in 2015, and Lotje appeared from time to time on the micro project Wikiquote-NL. And it was from for me crystal clear on WR-2 (Proboard) very well informed wiki trolls were hanging around, connected in a way to trollopedia/trollomedia-NL. That's the reason I ask you this.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!

The Devil's Advocate

Re: INeverCry

Post by The Devil's Advocate » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:03 am

There was an actual account called INeverCry frequenting the site right before it got taken down. Said account posted in some discussions even. Unfortunately, there aren't any archives showing this account. INeverCry denies being the one who operated it.

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Bingo! He knows Natuur12 very well, and even his name. ("Natuur12, you know I respect and admire you. You're one of the best people I've met on Commons. My use of your first name was careless and stupid.") A fallen commons angel. It was him, trolling on Wr-2. He is lying. And of course they want a SanFanBan for him, he is dangers, he know where the bodies are buried.

Flip Flopped

Post by Flip Flopped » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:55 pm

EarlStatler wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:16 pm
Bingo! He knows Natuur12 very well, and even his name. ("Natuur12, you know I respect and admire you. You're one of the best people I've met on Commons. My use of your first name was careless and stupid.") A fallen commons angel. It was him, trolling on Wr-2. He is lying. And of course they want a SanFanBan for him, he is dangers, he know where the bodies are buried.
Is there a link to any discussion of him in connection to a SanFranBan? Also, any link to him denying being on WR-2. (It is certainly plausible that he was impersonated on there. Others were impersonated on there, like Moira.)

The Devil's Advocate

Post by The Devil's Advocate » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Flip Flopped wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:55 pm
Is there a link to any discussion of him in connection to a SanFranBan? Also, any link to him denying being on WR-2. (It is certainly plausible that he was impersonated on there. Others were impersonated on there, like Moira.)
The first link in the first post is my conversation with him where he denied operating the account.

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:21 am

Flip Flopped wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:55 pm
EarlStatler wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:16 pm
x.php?title=User_talk:Jalexander-WMF&diff=17311066&oldid=17310774]Bingo![/url] He knows Natuur12 very well, and even his name. ("Natuur12, you know I respect and admire you. You're one of the best people I've met on Commons. My use of your first name was careless and stupid.") A fallen commons angel. It was him, trolling on Wr-2. He is lying. And of course they want a SanFanBan for him, he is dangers, he know where the bodies are buried.
It is a fragment out of the discussion for a SanFanBan for him, on the talk page of James Alexander. And here is the request. I think it is the Ymnes effect, they drop a useful idiot (but sometimes my bi-polar disorder gets me worked up and I do foolish things) who is not useful anymore for them there. You can see he admired Natuur12, is desperate begging for attention of troll madam Trijnstel, but...they don't love him anymore. The same happens to Ymnes at the moment on Wiki-NL.
They use this kind of not so clever but devoted guy's with a disorder till they can't use them anymore, and than they drop them. In Dutch, laten ze vallen als een baksteen. See Ymnes, see SjoerddeBruin. PDD-NOS, sysop, arbcom member in the time of my global lock, now Meta steward, traveling around the world for WMF.... Formal assistent rank filler by the Jumbo supermarkt.
And yes, that Moira and also Trollpenny were very good informed, and had only one goal, to get WR-2 down. To hide the trolling of there chefs....

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Anyway, this was a briljant edit of Doriforth AKA INeverCry. A picture always says more than a thousand words.