INeverCry

Specific discussion about Wikimedia editors and editing of Wikimedia project pages.
The Devil's Advocate

Re: INeverCry

Post by The Devil's Advocate » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:47 am

Something I mentioned over at the global ban discussion is pretty important. We have a situation were a sock-farm associated with the "Playtime is over" account has been pinned on INeverCry by a Commons administrator and this is being used as evidence for a global ban of INeverCry. However, some of those accounts were banned by the WMF Office as belonging to a WMF-banned user. Either a Commons admin is falsely accusing INC of operating those socks, INC is in fact already a WMF-banned user, or the WMF Office account falsely banned some accounts as belonging to a different user.

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:48 am

What is also a interesting user is is Donald Trung He is claiming he is for Vietnam, but he is a native Dutch speaker. And he even know the Groninger dialect and the Dutch culture. And here both he and Natuur12, shows up to block INeverCry. I understand the panic of Natuur12, because INeverCry knows were the dead body's are buried. And if he open his mouth they are deep in trouble. Because it seems to me Natuur12 is a sock of Romaine, and that Tung can play as much as he want a Vietnamese with his Vietnam coins, but he is Dutch as I am.

Why Romaine? Style, way of editing, preferences, Wikiquote_NL trolling (in a indirect way), very good relations in WMF, extreem intelligent mixt up with behaving of a child vijf years old. In short, I recognize his autism.

And INeverCry is still more than welcome here!

Changed, new vision.
Last edited by EarlStatler on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:30 am

Here, look. Are Foundation unbans possible, by Donald Trung. And he knows old the Borgdorf drama. So, Donald is long active on WP-NL. It was the first wikidrama I saw in 2009. Staring Trollobotje AKA Robotje.
And it is a HUGE LIE that books didn't exist!

Request for comment/Global unban of Reguyla
Request for comment/Global unban of Messina
Request for comment/Global unban of WMFMicrosoftOffice
Request for comment/Global unban of Russavia
Request for comment/Global unban of Poetlister
Request for comment/Global unban of Dcoetzee

What usersname is missing? Exactly.Graaf Statler. And do you know why? Because they can't begin a discussion about me, because I did not one single edit wrong. But the others did.
Last edited by EarlStatler on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:09 pm

Here DTA, his first edit is from 11 jun 2017 06:04. At that time we sleep in Holland, so this edit is not done in Holland, but in a different time zone. And he starts about the Borgdorff drama out of 2009. The person who is editing is extreem intelligent, so now I have the feeling I know who he is.