User:Calton

Specific discussion about Wikimedia editors and editing of Wikimedia project pages.
Willerby1

User:Calton

Post by Willerby1 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:30 am

User:Calton aka Calton Bolick is an American living in Japan and was heavily criticised for being a deletionist troll on Wikipedia:

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... f=8&t=1853

But however during last week he screwed himself up when he lose his mind and goes to the White House petition service to post a rant calling for the assassination of the POTUS.

The original rant petition got removed but here's one of many screenshots taken by others:

As such numerous Twitter conservatives had reported him to Secret Service and FBI while simultenously confronted him who then backtracks over his involvement on that petition. Despite his vehement denials I believe it's really him pulling off that stupid stunt judging by his writing styles and his past misdeeds on Wikipedia and elsewhere.

This little man, along with User:NeilN are the bane of what Wikipedia is supposed to stand for.

The Joy

Re: User:Calton

Post by The Joy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:06 am

Welcome, Willerby1. :)

I have not heard of Calton in many years. I'm surprised he's still going on.
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"Really, what we want now, is not laws against crime, but a law against insanity. That is where the true evil lies." -Mark Twain

sashi

Post by sashi » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:45 pm

I drew Calton's ire/abuse at one point. That said I don't see any evidence that this is anything more than a joe-job.

Willerby1

Post by Willerby1 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:55 am

Sashi, someone is lucid enough to look through his smokescreen and weighed in with this:

"If he didn’t do it,he would react totally different when someone calls him out for it! He would explain the circumstances, not talk(shit)&act tough...he just thought he was tough starting the petition,then realized he F'ed up bigtime and now he can't stop the snowball rolling (down)hill"

https://twitter.com/BiggDaddyKH/status/ ... 1568539648

Auggie

Post by Auggie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:53 pm

Welcome, Willerby.