Vinvlugt, the policeman

Specific discussion about Wikimedia editors and editing of Wikimedia project pages.
EarlStatler

Vinvlugt, the policeman

Post by EarlStatler » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Who is Vinvlugt. A enormous nothing with a big mouth, someone who is only playing policeman and for sure a Wikimedia-Nl member because he is always defending Wikimedia-NL. Ex arbcom, one of top adviser in my arbcom case togehter with CaAL, ex sysop, and those are the worst.

Here (Dutch) He is complaining about the quality of the wikiquote articles. But he himself trolled me out of Wikiquote, with his Wikimedia-NL comrades! And the quality of Wikiquote is much, much beter than Wikipedia-NL! On one hand you troll someone out, and on the other hand you start to complain.
But he can't help it, because our Vinvught is one of the taboo Wikipedia-NL users.... Like so many are taboo. Or better said, they all are at the moment, because every normal person has run screaming away for this kind of wiki infantiles. Wikipedia_NL has died. Only a bunch of fools like him still are there.
Last edited by EarlStatler on Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!

EarlStatler

Re: Vinvlugt, the policeman

Post by EarlStatler » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Whaw! No he is offering his help om Wikiquote. Arrogant like always. He never, never wrote one single article, and is playing the sheriff as usal, based on nothing! Because he is a total nothing. And that is the wiki mouvement, the complete nothing who is in command. Why? Because he bluffs and has a big mouth. He is one big piece of bluff, and nothing else.

But, let's have a closer look at Katherine here, with the mind of a five years old child, fact checkers in action. How is involved? LIVE NEWS, Ymnes, De Wikischim, Vinvught, effeietsanders...... Hmmmm. A lot of Wikimedia-Nl members with a troll plan to conquer Wikiquote....

Do you have two euro/dollar to support WMF? It's only the price of a cup of coffee, and your money is well spend. Very well! Tip, drink that coffee yourself!

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:15 pm

@ Vinvlugt, natuurlijk heeft Matroos Vos gelijk. Maar door een paar wikimedia tering-trollen, zoals jij, Schim, Romaine en nu Ymnes en LIVE NEWS, zijn we nooit aan uitbreiden toegekomen. Omdat we eerst de onvoorstelbare klerezooi moesten opruimen die daar gemaakt was. Want Quote had het meeste weg van een huis wat door het leger des Heils uitgeruimd moest worden, omdat jullie het totaal, maar dan ook totaal vervuild hadden laten worden met copyvio en gewoon zooi. Net zo goed als jullie dat met Wikipedia-NL hebben gedaan. Je bent gewoon een hypocriet stuk vreten met je geklaag, en je trollmaatjes erbij! !

Flip Flopped

Post by Flip Flopped » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:52 pm

He sounds like a real jerk.

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:20 am

Flip Flopped wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:52 pm
He sounds like a real jerk.
He is my champion. A few highlights.

Dank aan Matroos Vos om de meer technische kant van het verhaal te scheiden van de meer inhoudelijke., en dat uit zich in eVerder valt me op dat een aantal mensen hierboven vrij automatisch accepteert dat we moeten linken naar zusterprojecten. Ik vind dat onbegrijpelijk.. Vinvlugt (overleg) 5 sep 2017 07:34 (CEST)

*en dat project mist helaas een vaste schare bijdragers.
(the project is missing participants)

**He trollt me out! In person! Just like De Wikischim and Romaine did! For weeks he was trolling there, and claimed not to be interested in the project! (nul komma nul ambitie heb om hier inhoudelijk bij te dragen)

Op de inhoud van Wikipedia zijn we heel streng./en vrij matige kwaliteit, laat ik het nog aardig verwoorden.
(we are very critical about the content of wikipedia, and, Wikiquote is low quality, and I say it in a nice way.)

**Wikipedia-NL is the biggest boondoggie ever filled up with copyvoi, crap articles, articles of soccer players how played five minutes in a professional team, bot crap, etc, it is compleet rubbish! The only right thing to do with WP-NL is delete it! Nobody is able to clean there mess up, and who should do that? This bunch of Wikiidiots? These trolls? For years Whaledad and I have cleaned up Wikiquote because of the mess Wikimedia members like De Wikischim, Mdd, Romaine, etc. made out of it! It was one piece of copyvio, crap, just like there beloved Wikipedia-NL is!

And that is the problem! Copyvio! Crap! Liars! Wikimedia members who were drinking millions donor money over the years in the bar, like Wikimedia Edo told me. It is our right, we may do what we want with that donor money, even if we use it to pay the bar. That is what you wrote in a email, Edo. Well they did! Because most of that donor money is used to pay fantastic salaries for incompetent employees, who never, never wrote one article on Wikipedia, and to finance the trips and hobby's of a bunch of troll mods. But it is never seriously used to improve Wikipedia!

And now this complete idiote thinks he can cover everything up by bluffing! Bluffing! Vinvlught, it's better to call the salvation army to clean up your beloved Wikipedia house, instead of telling this kind of total bull! You are a troll, and your Wikimedia friends too! And I am saying this in a very nice way. I was the one who nominated the articles you wanted to be deleted, eikel die je bent!