Natuur12 the trollmod

Specific discussion about Wikimedia editors and editing of Wikimedia project pages.
EarlStatler

Natuur12 the trollmod

Post by EarlStatler » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Someting stinks. He is not a new user, also not on Commons. This is not a new, inexperienced user. And something else is strange, look at his first edit, 8 May 2012. I don't understand, it's about the article Natte duinheide, what is created jul(y?) 2013. Natuur12 is a time traveler. And, because of the spelling error in jun(y), it's clear Natuur12 can edit in the history of Wikipedia

But there is more. Of course that Global ban of me was trolling of the first category. He was lying, and trolling in cooperation with the Dutch and Meta stewards and he had the support of the Dutch community. And after this he is elected in Arbcom.

He is speaking Dutch and English on a native level. He was heavely involved in the case Russavia and in this strange case about TBloemink en JurgenNL. (I notice the users name EvilFred in this case) The two boys who had walked to the street of Moira. Give them a glas of limonade the next time, drama queen Moiramoira. You are a troll yourself, who does't gibe a damm about someones privacy.
Anyway, they didn't want him as a steward. But he is extreme populair on WP-NL.
But nobody seems to have met him IRL, he won a wiki owl, (some reward) but didn't pick it up, because he did't like "borrels". (borrel= a drink after a meeting, a informal party)

My suspicion is: Natuur12 is a WMF marionette, who has infiltrated in the Dutch community with the support of some Dutch Wikimedia members. En dat is gewoon waar, vuile kuttekop van een Natuur12! Besodemieter maar een ander!
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!

The Joy

Re: Natuur12 the trollmod

Post by The Joy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 pm

The name "Natuur12" sounded familiar to me. I had to dig a little on Wikipediocracy to find the thread mentioning his running in the 2015 Wikimedia Steward elections.

WPO thread:

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 015&hilit=

Old election page:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2015

Natuur12's Steward Election Page:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Steward ... s/Natuur12

Apologies if you brought these up earlier. I knew that name was mentioned somewhere on old WR or WPO.
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"Really, what we want now, is not laws against crime, but a law against insanity. That is where the true evil lies." -Mark Twain

The Joy

Post by The Joy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Also, his Question and Answer page for that election:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Steward ... s#Natuur12
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"Really, what we want now, is not laws against crime, but a law against insanity. That is where the true evil lies." -Mark Twain

The Joy

Post by The Joy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:03 pm

I feel bad for Natuur12 getting caught up in the Fae/Russavia drama that engulfed Wikimedia Commons years ago. He eventually banned Russavia on the Dutch Wikipedia for his crusade against Jimbo not liking a portrait of himself done by an artist's wee-wee (seriously...). Russavia ended up globally banned anyway, IIRC.

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:40 am

I heard the name Russavia for the first time after I was global banned, because I was never active on Commons. I only loaded a few foto's up for my articles, made by myself, so there was never a discussion about. And I understood it was about a very special painting painting of Jimbo, but that's all I know. And here I found out the villain Natuur12 had something to with it.

But for me its interesting to see Taketa is a steward in the given links. Seward on Meta in the time of my global lock,
very active in Wikimedia and sysop on Wikipedia-NL. And again a connection between Meta, Wikipedia-NL and Wikipedia-NL. The most contributions on WP of him are about Wikimedia related matters. like that insane Glam project to fix a job for a WIR who was never active on Wikipedia and don't know how to edit Wikipedia!
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!