MoiraMoria AKA TrolloMoira

Specific discussion about Wikimedia editors and editing of Wikimedia project pages.
EarlStatler

MoiraMoria AKA TrolloMoira

Post by EarlStatler » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Moira is the Wiki manager of Wikipedia and a troll, so TrolloMoira is a better nick. And why is Trollomoira a troll? Because she is a manipulator. She manupulated people. Not true Moira? Have a look here. (Afhandeling Natuur12 (overleg) 8 mei 2016 14:19) You doxxed me there, dirty witch! You were trolling there, and that is not the first time! You are a internet troll, Moira.

And did you know Moira has a talent? She can do magic, many witches can. Look here. Hocus pocus and the pimped article of here friend Oscar van Dillen is still there. Behouden! Kept! Friend? Yes! And I can prove that, with a link on the internet, but if I do so, I dox here! She knows him very, very well!
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!

Proabivouac

Re: MoiraMoria AKA TrolloMoira

Post by Proabivouac » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:43 am

EarlStatler wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:51 pm
Friend? Yes! And I can prove that, with a link on the internet, but if I do so, I dox here! She knows him very, very well!
Evidence, please.

EarlStatler

Re: MoiraMoria AKA TrolloMoira

Post by EarlStatler » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:00 am

I told you about the very, very strict privacy law in my country, Proab. It's the most strict in the world, and I am not as stupide as Moira by here collecting privacy data. If I got a email with that kind of data, I deleted it. Always! And no, I don't give that link.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!