The Global lock for Graaf Statler IV

Arbitration Committee activities and elections, Requests for Comment, and Requests for Administration.
EarlStatler

The Global lock for Graaf Statler IV

Post by EarlStatler » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:54 am

And yes, here we are. The Global lock request by Natuur12 Ymnes wanted so much. Natuur 12, they didn't even trust him enough to elect him as a steward. Natuur12, they made him arbcom member as a reward for his perfect troll work afterwards, and now he is a candidate. A scandal.

But let's have a closer look at this request. In the first sentence we find the first lies. There is no persistent of sockpuppetry abuse, there is here only two sockpuppets, Mister Natuur12 himself, and Ymnes. Both are not new users, seen there first edits. And the "trolling" on Jimmy's talk page was the true, both Wikimedia and Wikipedia-NL are failed projects. Because that was what I had wrote in the sanctuary of our wiki-saint Jimbo. And that list of socks.....was trollmod MoiraMoira's lie!

And our Ymnes strongly support this request, only strange his support is written in perfect American-English. And who writes perfect American-English? Right, Natuur12! And why does he write perfect American-English, because that is a very good question? My guess is, he lives in SanFan.
But let's have a closer look at Ymnes's support, it has a interest element. You import conflicts from elsewhere to Wikipedia, you defame fellow users with false accusations of copyvio that you don't found with evidence.

And here we are. Copyvoi, probelms of a other project, Other Project? Copyvio? Wikiquote! Yes, let's go Wikiquote!

Global lock for Graaf Statler
Graaf Statler (talk • contribs • block • x-wiki • CA • lwcheckuser)
This user has already been blocked indef at three projects (nl-wiki, nl-wikiquote, meta-wiki) and the block reasons include persistent sock puppetry and harassment. However, this behavior is now also spreading out to en-wikiquote and en-wiki disturbing more people (see also his other edits at that specific project) At en-wiki he is bothering me - the blocking admin at nl-wiki (this post includes accusations about another editor, namely that this editor is a large scale copyright violator which isn't true) and trolling at Jimbo's talk page the same way he did here at meta before he got blocked. (Please also check his other contributions at en-wiki) Since blocking at individual projects didn't help and only made the abuser move to another project I am requesting that his account is locked. See here for a (probably incomplete) list of his socks. Natuur12 (talk) 08:36, 9 May 2016 (UTC)
Now also blocked indef at en-wiki. Natuur12 (talk) 09:35, 9 May 2016 (UTC)

I strongly support this request. He yet had a long history of disturbing nl.wikipedia, and was given another chance again and again (on 3 February 2015 i.e. by the ArbCom, who undid a indefinite block). He nevertheless keeps on disturbing projects and harassing editors and administrators. On 24 April 2016 was was blocked (again) on nl.wikipedia.org with the motivation (translated): "You import conflicts from elsewhere to Wikipedia, you defame fellow users with false accusations of copyvio that you don't found with evidence, and with privacy you don't take it rather seriously. To be short, you are punching around as a wild man ... There is serious misbehaviour at stake here that give administrators more than enough means to block you indefinitely. I don't want to go this far this time and leave it with a block of one month, because of serious disturbance of the working sphere and the defamation of other users. But be warned: if all this hassle goes on after your blockade or starts again, a indefinite blockade is by all means at stake." After it he went on and less than a day later his talk page was shut down because of "disturbance/threat of working sphere". During the blockade he went on with behaviour on other projects for what he was blocked on nl.wikipedia. I continue just with a number of facts, because it's to much to mention all. I. e. on nl.wikiquote he was blocked indefinitely on 1 May 2016 (log book) "because of repeated gross personal attacks and unfounded, wild accusations". He then continued on meta.wikimedia where he misbehaved on Talk:Wikimedia Foundation Annual Plan/2016-2017/draft (which Yger deleted), he cursed many times at he nl.wikipedia administrator that had blocked his talk page. Then he was blocked indefinitely on meta on 7 May 2016 because of "Intimidating behaviour/harassment: Cross-wiki." by Savh. Then he continued harrassing this administrator on his talk page. Afterwards I filed a very thorough block request on nl.wikipedia because of his - crosswiki - continuation of importing and exporting conflicts, defamation with false accusations of fellow editors and disturbing the working sphere seriously. There were some more complaints I summed up, but the main, most severe reason for his subsequent indefinite block on nl.wikipedia on 8 May 2016 was because of crosswiki harassment. Afterwards he continued on en.wikipedia, where he trolled the talk page of Jimbo Wales, and harassed Natuur12, the moderator that blocked him on nl.wikipedia (see description of Natuur12 described here above). Subsequently he was blocked on en.wikipedia on 9 May 2016 for "Gross personal attacks and cross-wiki harassment: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =719369519, and continuing PAs" (contribution list). Please lock him indefinitely on all projects of the Foundation, because he has had very many chances and keeps on harassing people with false accusations for far too much time yet (in fact it goes on for years yet). Ymnes (talk) 16:21, 9 May 2016 (UTC)
Done ~ Nahid Talk 16:33, 9 May 2016 (UTC)

(Source)
Last edited by EarlStatler on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!

Flip Flopped

Re: The Global lock for Graaf Statler IV

Post by Flip Flopped » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:38 pm

This was just before the SanFranBan, right?

EarlStatler

Re: The Global lock for Graaf Statler IV

Post by EarlStatler » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:56 pm

No, that SanFanBan was in April 2017. By the way, did you know that SanFanBan has not any legal value? They have to give a motivation, a real motivation. Without motivation it has not any value if you claim everybody can edit your site. But I don't want there site, no way!
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!