Katherine Maher, executive director Wikimedia Foundation

Wikimedia fundraising, financial issues (and improprieties), expenditures, contracting, and corporate relations.
SpamAssassin

Re: Katherine Maher, executive director Wikimedia Foundation

Post by SpamAssassin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:08 am

sashi wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:52 pm
y'all underestimate her just a wee bit, no? ^^

https://cyber.harvard.edu/events/2017/luncheon/10/Maher

Graaf, what do you know about this meltdown on Greek wikipedia she's referring to?
http://archive.is/YA6te

sashi

Post by sashi » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:06 am

OK, I remember that... that's pretty old news and didn't strike me as having ground the project to a standstill. Maybe it did? I thought she was going to refer to the problem of the roving gangs of spin doctors on en.wp and then she finished her sentence by talking about Greece...

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:37 am

I am really sorry, but this is ridiculous! I am living and working in a world were sometimes thinks are said in a rough way. And that has nothing to do with harassments. Fight like this are emotions, and people who are pointing out something was over the limed, This is normal human behavior.
At such a moment you have to ask, why are you so angry, and not start to analyse the fight like that idiot of a Alexander is doing!

Give them both a cup of coffee, talk about the problems and not about the fight, and the problems are solved, and the fight is forgotten after five minutes! That is a human mechanism, otherwise every marriage and every working relation had ended even before it even had started. Alexander, you are a bloody incompetent idiot, and I hope your new office has a internet acces, so you can answer at least a email. You are 100% unsuitable for your job, a copy past idiot who fits exact between the other taboo idiots. Because you are not able to write a normal email, and you are a dirty trollentroetelaar. And everybody himself may figure out what last that woord means, and the Google translation is wrong.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!