WMF T-shirt collaboration

Wikimedia fundraising, financial issues (and improprieties), expenditures, contracting, and corporate relations.
The Joy

WMF T-shirt collaboration

Post by The Joy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:59 am

https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/16/1769 ... ear-collab
Los Angeles streetwear brand and crystal shop Advisory Board Crystals has teamed up with Wikipedia to release a surprise clothing collaboration. The result is a single long-sleeve T-shirt with ABC pledging all proceeds toward the Wikipedia Foundation.
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"Really, what we want now, is not laws against crime, but a law against insanity. That is where the true evil lies." -Mark Twain

Renée Bagslint

Re: WMF T-shirt collaboration

Post by Renée Bagslint » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:12 pm

ABC wrote:Advisory Board Crystals functions as the contemporary iteration of a crystal shop inspired by the needs of the modern human with the desire to utilize the incredible properties of crystals as an integral addition to the art of daily life.
Just the people to partner with a corrupt hundred-million-dollar non-profit advancing the political ambitions of its leaders by pushing the ruination of the world's knowledge eco-system to a mob of failed autodidacts.

The Joy

Re: WMF T-shirt collaboration

Post by The Joy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:49 am

I can't help, but think this crystal shop has been mentioned before. Maybe on the old WR? There was something about a crystal shop and Wikipedia I recall reading about years ago. I'd have to do some research on it.
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"Really, what we want now, is not laws against crime, but a law against insanity. That is where the true evil lies." -Mark Twain