Gender Desk

General discussion about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects
EarlStatler

Gender Desk

Post by EarlStatler » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:04 am

Tracking gender bull … so the barbarians don't win.

What did rapper boef? Rapper boef is a boef, a rogue. After many probelm's with police, he grow up. But...he made a mistake.
He had a flat tyre, asked for help on the social media, and yes, a few girls with there car picked him up, to give him a lift. But what did our boef? He named the girls "Kechs" in his vlog, whores. Aiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Complet Holland had a opinion about him, concerts were cancelled, he lost a dream contract, concerts for Dutch young tourist in Greece and Turkey. Sorry didn't help, Boef was finish for the Dutch. Even Wilders gave his opinion on Twitter, but Boef's answer was funny, Mister Wilders, I am not form Morocco, I am form Algeria.

What did boef? This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKY2kOeTgzM

The girl: He boef, am I a kech?
Boef: Honey, I was drunk
The girl: No respect, I had kicked you out my car.
Boef, I know honey, one ore two times sorry is not enough.
The Girl: You blew it.
Boef : I know. We rappers consider a woman absolut not as less. I made a huge mistake. Woman are not less than a man. Etc.

Yes, we absolute need WMF to fight that gender grap in Holland! Poor Boef!

*In Maroc a whore is a Kehba, and a heavy insult to name a woman a Kehba there.
Kech, introduced by our Moroccans, is now Dutch street language, and often used by rappers in there songs. It is something like bitch, not a huge insult. What made this to a scandal was he named the girls who helped him in the middle of the night Kechs, and stared first to defend himself the next day, and ruined his already weak image in this way.
Last edited by EarlStatler on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!

EarlStatler

Re: Gender Desk

Post by EarlStatler » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:11 am

See also this topics:

*Europe
*Dutch police
*Ieder nadeel heb zijn voordeel[
Last edited by EarlStatler on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EarlStatler

Re: Gender Desk

Post by EarlStatler » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:39 pm

This is a sick joke. Or better, not a joke at all. What happend. The riot started in December 2017. Someone unknown had left in the the desk drawer of an administrative assistant of the Amsterdam-Amstelland fire brigade a dildo.
The woman was upset, and fireman started to make jokes on the social media. It must have been a terrible experience for that woman. Not only what happend, but also how here colleges responded.
A great investigation has been started about what has happened, because we want woman to feel safe, and this are sick and desired "jokes".

But, how can uncle WMF help in this matter? And the gender crap approach of the Dutch gender group lady's?
Simple, they can't. They can only do something if someone makes such a sick "joke" in there office in Utrecht. And if that should happen, it is work for the police because it should be a serious matter. And I should be the first one to loathe it. WMF is wasting it's money in Holland complete!