Wikimania 2019

General discussion about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects
EarlStatler

Wikimania 2019

Post by EarlStatler » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Graaf and I want to see more pics of Jimbo on boats. Gibraltar would be great.
:mrgreen: Yes! And more good looking girls! :mrgreen: (But that wiki-gender babes........, I don't know.)
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!

Auggie

Re: Wikimania 2019

Post by Auggie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:46 am

:lol: I thought you'd appreciate that. They really need to unmute you and mute Vigilant. :mrgreen:

EarlStatler

Re: Wikimania 2019

Post by EarlStatler » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:42 am

Well, there is now a discussion going on about the location, Somey suggests Muncie, Indiana, but Esino Lario was also a good try. Sounds great, Lake Como, Italian alps, but the only woman you wil find there are the woman how are milking the cows at six hour clock in the morning and the lake is at least one hour driving. Because the road is so narrow. No bars, no hotels, hardly a restaurant. Just a small isolated village in the Italian mountains. I was in that time at lake Como to, but on the right site of the lake where George Clooney has his house. With lake view. But I have had a look there.

This is a very strange article. Because it speaks from a town, but it is a farmers village with 700 inhabitants. There is nothing there, really nothing. Not even a shop.
Wikimania looks to me a sad invent in General. And of course I like woman. I love woman, but if the international wiki-babes are the same as the gender woman on WP-NL I advice that poor Wikipedians to chose for Mount Athos, a European destination forbidden for woman. But, it is a peninsula in the Mediterranean so Jimmy can use his boat, only without that chicks, but he can take two wikipedians like Dimi and Romaine with him for the picture. Any company is better than that woman, even that two complete crazy Brussels guys.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!