Ira Matetsky

Discussion of editors, particularly Wikipedia administrators, who have become notorious, often for the abuse of Wikipedia policy to further an agenda
Dysklyver

Re: Ira Matetsky

Post by Dysklyver » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:12 am

Unclear from looking for who he/she is. But he/she targets literally everyone so I don't think it's personal.
Editor of the The Wiki Cabal. I live at www.wiki.org.uk.

Renée Bagslint

Post by Renée Bagslint » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:16 am

Hmm. GD seems to have muted me on her blog -- well, it's her blog and she can do what we likes, I suppose. I did wonder for a time whether she was in fact Poetlister -- there were vague hints of middle-aged, middle-class English male cadence coming through, and I somtimes get the feeling that her pro-feminist posts are somewhat lacking in gut feeling. But I think her fanaticism about Hilary is genuine enough, and I don't see that as a Poetlister thing.

Renée Bagslint

Post by Renée Bagslint » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:35 pm

Update: MS Desk assures me that she did not mute me, it was her anti-spam software. Happy to make that clear.

EarlStatler

Post by EarlStatler » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:47 am

Ah! The gender lady of the Gender Desk! Well, according to her I am a adopted a street waif named Graaf from the Netherlands, a self-described old white hippy with no education, am I lambasting women for some unintelligible thing about the “gender gab” and fixated on the personal appearance of Katherine Maher, so I don't take her very serious. She seems me nice and friendly, but not very clever. I think she has blocked me, but I don't care.

Because the problem Wikipedia has nothing to do with gender, it's a diversion manoeuvre. Wikipedia will not help one single woman to better here position in this world, nobody is helped by wikipedia's articles about woman or gender neural writing. It will not solve the legal problems, the POV and the corruption. And Katherine Maher, she is complete incompetent, it has nothing to do with her gender. She is not the right person to lead WMF, that is where it is about, no matter if she is gay, transgender, woman, black or yellow, or a man.

And I see it so often, if you are involved with Wikipedia/media you get a article as a reward. Oscar van dillen, a music teacher (ex-WMF board member), Jan van Steenbergen (a ex-arb), a translator, and now there is something going on about Mdd. He didn't get his article. (In Dutch) Bad luck.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!