Wikipediocracy's failure is a joy to watch

General discussion about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects
Auggie

Re: Wikipediocracy's failure is a joy to watch

Post by Auggie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:12 pm

EarlStatler wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:55 pm
@ Aggie, you really did you make me laugh in this topic. Only I am not sure if the climate in England is not better at the end.
Because in Greece sometimes I was tired of the sun and the heath.
But anyway we don't have so much rain in Holland as in England. I'll post in the coming weeks some pictures of Holland in the spring, so you can see how extreem beautiful Holland is in spring. But for the rest a I agree, it's tragic.
Thanks. Yes, I've been to England and Holland, though I missed tulip season. I think I was there in the summer. And I agree, the sun gets old after the first week or two.

It's still amusing to poke fun at Jimmy and his dismal life choices.

EarlStatler

Re: Wikipediocracy's failure is a joy to watch

Post by EarlStatler » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Yeh, Jimmy. But I have to say he is making a good living out of his failed projects. Every project ends up in a drama, but Jimmy is OK. He is a kind of cork, he always keeps floating.
And yes, the tulip season has started, but it is still a bit to cold. But next week it will be nice weather.
You know what is perfect? Spring and summer in Holland, and in the autumn in Italy. Because that is what I like of Holland, 45 minutes to Germany whit your car, 60 minutes to Belgium, 6 hours driving to Paris, 8 hours to Switzerland. And England is a island, you need always that boat or the channel tunnel in France, it is more isolated. And has more rain of course.
If you're in a dogfight, become a cat!